Are you facing problems while using Access 2013? Is your MS Access frequently gets crashed? There is no need to worry. As, it can be fixed easily. Windows has released an update named KB2956176. You should be aware that update is applied to Microsoft Installer based on Office 2013.
So, before approaching for this new Access 2013 update, you must acquire complete information first.
What’s This Microsoft Access 2013 KB2956176 Update Is?
Microsoft has released KB2956176 update for MS Access 2013 version. This update offers the latest fixes to Microsoft Access 2013 64-Bit Edition. Along with that the update contains stability and performance improvements.
This update was released to fix the following problems of Access 2013 which are listed below:
- If your computer has not been restarted for a long time, say for more than 24 hours then you will face problems while calculating in Access 2013.
- You may receive an error message while opening Access Web App which has very large data macros in Access 2013. You may get the following error message: There was a problem accessing a property or method of the OLE object.
- In Access 2013, if you delete multiple columns from a table then there are chances that it may get crashed.
- In Access 2013, while creating an Access web app, there are chances of getting errors while saving the web app in the following situations:
- While adding a new field, you should set the Index property to Yes, as well as set the data type as Image.
- While adding many new fields, then in that case you have to set the Index properties as Yes.
Now try to open the saved web app if you face the same problem, then follow the step mentioned below:
3. In order to make it work properly with changed design that were made in Microsoft Forms ActiveX Control (FM20.dll) shared component library, you have to Updates Access 2013.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
After installing MS14-082 security update, if you are getting an error in ActiveX custom Office solution as Cannot insert object then in that case you have to download and install the update KB2956176. You have to manually download and install the update from Microsoft Download Center. It is available in 32- bit version as well as 64- bit version of Access 2013.
After installing the update, then restart your system, you will find that the problem of MS Access 2013 has been fixed.
Detail About The Update:
KB Articles: KB2956176
Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2
How To Download And Install The KB2956176 update?
To automatically download and install the update you need to use the windows update.
Well this update is also for manual download and installation from the Microsoft download center.
- Download update KB2956176 for 32-bit version of Access 2013
- Download update KB2956176 for 64-bit version of Access 2013
If you are not sure what platform (32-bit or 64-bit) you are currently running.
Start the download, tap to the download option and then try one of the following options. Select another language from Change Language and then tap to the Change option.
- Tap to the Run to start installation immediately.
- Hit the Save to copy the download to your computer for installation at a later time.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
How To Recover Data From Corrupt/Damaged Access 2013 Database?
If you face problems in MS Access related to corrupt, damaged or inaccessible database files, then in that case it can be fixed with the help of MS Access Repair Tool. Using this tool you can easily repair as well as recover the damaged, corrupt, or inaccessible MS Access database. It is also capable of recovering database from any sort of corruption. You can also restore indexes, corrupt tables, relations as well as queries.
Finally you must have got complete information about this Access 2013 Update KB2956176. So, do this carefully following the above mentioned steps.