Summary: Looking for the fixes to resolve MS Access Error 3043 which displays error message like “Your network access was interrupted. To continue close the database and then open it again”? If yes, then don’t go anywhere as here you will get the most suitable fixes to resolve this issue.
Access Database Error 3043 is basically an error message that shows “your network access was interrupted”, which means that your network went out of track and to continue properly close the database and open again. Error may occur to any operating system irrespective of version such as Windows 8, windows 7, windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows ME and Windows 2000.
The Access database just needs to be open and it will usually crash within the next 20-40mins, resulting in the following error message:
Your Network Access Was Interrupted. To Continue Close The Database and then open it again
I am hoping this is a problem with the database itself, as I am not responsible for the server.
Does anyone have a definitive solution?
Error Detail Of Access Error 3043:
Error code: Runtime Error 3043
Error name: Your network access was interrupted
Error description:Your Network Access Was Interrupted. To Continue Close The Database and then open it again
SCREENSHOT OF THE ERROR :
What Are The Symptoms Of Error 3043 ?
This particular Access 3043 Disk or Network Error with Data Access Objects results when you run multiple instances of one visual basic program or you run multiple programs, and all instances or programs does access on the same database.
If the program doesn’t explicitly close all the data access objects then the error will again comes when the second instances of the program tries to work with a data access objects.
Other Symptoms :
- The active program Window crashes when error 3043 occurs.
- Sometimes PC also crashes because of the runtime error 3043 while running the program.
- Displays “your network access was interrupted”.
- Windows turns incredibly slow and responds slowly to the command of keyboard and mouse.
- At time PC freezes for few seconds.
The error 3043 displays on the screen during the installation of program, during Windows start-up or shut down, at the time of running of Microsoft Corporation related program, and even during the OS installation. To keep the track of when and where the runtime error 3043 occurs is important for easily troubleshooting them.
What Are The Causes of Access Error 3043 ?
- Incomplete installation or corrupt download of MS Access Software.
- Windows registry corruption from a recent MS Access related software change.
- Corruption of Windows System files or MS Access files due to virus.
- Maliciously or mistakenly deleted MS Access related files.
Fixes For Your Network Access Was Interrupted Access 2019/2016/2013/2010 Error
Here are the following fixes to resolve “your network access was interrupted. to continue close the database and then open it again” error.
Method 1: Close All Access Objects
Close all the Access objects like tables, dynasets, snapshots, and databases explicitly.
Eg: if your program contain following statements
Dim db As database
Dim ds As dynaset
Dim sn As snapshot
Dim tb As table
Set db = OpenDatabase(“<some database file>”)
Set ds = db.CreateDynaset(“<some query>”)
Set sn = db.CreateSnapshot(“<some query>”)
Set tb = db.OpenTable(“<some table name>”)
Run the following closing statements before the programs ends.
If you put the .Close methods in the Unload or QueryUnload events, make sure that you have invoked these events before program ends by using the Unload statement (for example, Unload Me). While using the End statement, do it with attention; as it does not invoke the Unload or QueryUnload events.
Method 2: Repair Registry Entries Associated With MS Access Error 3043
For manual repair first a back-up must be created by exporting portion of registry related to error 3043:
- Click the Start button.
- In the search box, just type “command”, do not press ENTER button now.
- From your keyboard press the CTRL-Shift option together. And then hit the ENTER.
- You will see a permission dialog box appears on your screen.
- Tap to the Yes option.
- After then a black box with a blinking cursor will gets open on your PC’s screen.
- Type “regedit”, press ENTER.
- In the Registry Editor, select the Error 3043-related key that you need to keep for back up.
- Select Export from File menu,.
- From the Save In list, choose for the folder in which you wants to save the backup key of MS Access.
- In File Name box, assign one backup file name, such as “Microsoft Access Backup”.
- Within the box of Export Range box, make a check whether “Selected branch” is chosen or not.
- Tap to the Save option.
- The file is now get saved with a file extension .reg.
- You now have a backup of your Microsoft Access-related registry entry.
Method 3: Conduct A Full Malware Scan of Your PC
There is small chance that your error 3043 could be related somewhere to malware infection on your PC. These malware infections can damage, delete or corrupt the Runtime Errors-related files. There is even a possibility that Runtime Error 3043 Your Network Access Was Interrupted Access 2016 you are experiencing is result of a malicious component.
Method 4: Utilize Windows System Restore To “Undo” Recent System Changes
Windows System Restore let users to “go back in time” to help PC fixing Runtime error 3043. System restore can turn back the system files back to normal like it was before showing error.
Note: System restore will not affect documents, videos, pictures and other data on the system.
In order to use system restore for (Windows XP, Vista, 7 & 8)
- Click Start
- Type “System Restore” in search box and press Enter.
- Choose System Restore from results.
- Enter any password for administrator when asked.
- Follow the steps from Wizard to choose restore point.
- And Restore
Method 5: Install Windows Updates
Windows System files are improving frequently that could be affected by Error 3043. Sometimes resolving your runtime errors can be simple and can be solved just by updating Windows with latest service pack. So always keep on updating and installing Windows updates.
Method 6: Perform Windows Clean Installation
If you are affected with such error and all efforts are going in vain then simply reinstall Windows OS, it will erase everything from hard Drive, so it allows and your system will start in a fresh way.
Even after doing everything stated above, if you are not able to solve the error or any other issue related to MS Access then simply go for MS Access Repair n Recovery Tool. This professional tool is well suited to repairs damaged Access database accdb/mdb safely and securely.
The MS Access Repair n Recovery tool has following features:
- Provides ‘Find’ feature to search for objects in the repaired database.
- Recover linked tables, modules, forms, tables, indexes, reports, queries, relations, deleted records, and macros.
- Works well with all OS VERSION 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, 2003 & XP.
- Restores form and modules even though it is password encrypted.
- Supports MS Access 2010/2013/2016/2019 and other older versions.
How To Fix MS Access Error 3043 with Access Repair n Recovery Tool
Step 1 – Install the software and launch it. Now select the corrupt Access file for Repairing.
Step 2 – The software will show you the list of searched files in a drive. Select the file that you want to repair and click on Repair button.
Step 3 – The repairing process will get started and you see the log report for analysis.
Step 4 – Once the repairing process completes click on “OK” button to see the preview of the file database objects.
Step 5 – You can now preview the repaired file.
Step 6 – By default the software will save the repaired file to the location where the corrupt database is saved but with a new name. You can also select different location.
Step 7 – Your saving is in process.
Step 8 – Saving completed.
Bonus Tips To Fix “Your Network Access Was Interrupted Access 2016” Error
- May be the issue is in the network connection, hard disk, network drive. So, reboot your PC to regain all the lost connections.
- On the network if payroll seems installed then browse network drive in windows explorer to check whether the PC can access that drive or not.
- Your Network Access Was Interrupted error can also accused due to insufficiency of user permission to access any program or the data location.
- Or maybe your poorly configured antivirus software is blocking the normal operation of your software.
- If still the problem persists then ask network administrator to help you out.