Does your Access database get corrupted or inaccessible somehow? And are you looking for some perfect Access database repair tool freeware to resolve issues regarding your Access database?
Well if yes, then this post will surely give you some relive from this hectic searching task. For this, you just need to go through this post to explore which repair and recovery tool will help you out in this.
Why You Need To Repair Corrupt Access Database Using Third party Repair Tool?
Trying the manual solution to repair corrupt Access Database is the best option always. So it’s always recommended to try that first but what if it won’t help you it in resolving of your corrupt Access Database problem.
Because, sometime the Access Database corruption gets so complicated that manual solution won’t work to resolve this. In such case taking help of software solution is wise choice. As a third-party tool offers you the fastest and safest data recovery.
But that’s the last step; a more proactive loom would be to avoid corruption primarily. Some strategies are listed beneath that will help you in preventing Access Database corruption in an easy way.
What Are The Reason That Make Your Microsoft Access Database To Get Corrupt Or Damaged?
There are various reasons that can easily corrupt or damage MS Access database file. Below find out some of the common reasons that are responsible for Access MDB file corruption:
- Sudden system shutdown – When you are accessing your Access MDB file and if your system shutdown unexpectedly or suddenly then it may leave MDB database damaged.
- Virus/Malware attack – Virus or malware attacks can corrupt any data stored on your system including your stored Access MDB file. Hence, protect your PC with anti-virus or anti-malware program.
- Bad sector available in hard drive – If a bad sector is available in your hard drive where your Access MDB file is stored then it is obvious that your database will get corrupt/damage. In this case, you will only be able to read part of the MDB file and it may be full of errors.
- Fault in Network Connection – Access Database located on the server and when you try to access the database from another system through network links and if there is some connection issue then it becomes inaccessible. While accessing the database if there is any fault in network connection, then accessing the database remotely can make it corrupted.
- Improper exist of MS Access application – If your MS Access application exit improperly or shut down abnormally while you are working on your MDB database, then jet database engine will mark the database as damaged or corrupted. This can happen when your system gets shutdown due to power failure, when you close the application through Task manager or when you turn off your computer without closing MS Access or windows properly.
So, these are some common reasons of MS Access database corruption. Nevertheless, you can repair and recover it with the help of appropriate Access database repair tool freeware.
What Are The Errors For Identification Of Microsoft Access Database Corruption?
If your Access database is corrupt and when you try to access it then it throws several error messages, which may confuse you. So, here is the list of errors that occurs most frequently when MS Access database get damaged or corrupt.
- Unrecognized Database Format ‘filename.mdb’ (Error 3343)
- Invalid field data type (Error 3259)
- The database ‘filename.mdb’ needs to be repaired or isn’t a database file. (Error 2239)
- You or another user may have unexpectedly quit Microsoft Office Access while a Microsoft Office Access database was open.
- Cannot open database ‘filename.mdb’. It may not be a database that your application recognizes, or the file may be corrupt. (Error 3049)
- ACC2000: “Unexpected Error 35012” When You Open a Database
- AutoNumber field is not reset after you compact a database
- Record(s) cannot be read; no read permission on ‘xxxx’ (Error 3112)
- The Microsoft Jet database engine could not find the object ‘xxxx’. Make sure the object exists and that you spell its name and the path name correctly. (Error 3011)
- “Visual Basic for Applications Project in This Database Is Corrupt”
- You do not have the necessary permissions to use the ‘filename.mdb’ object. (Error 3033)
- Access Database Cannot Be Opened Because The Vba Project Contained In It Cannot Be Read
- MS Access “Write Conflict: Record Has Been Changed By Another User error
- Access Form Not Updating Table
- “Microsoft Access Cannot Save The Digital Signature At This Time” Error
How To Repair Corrupt /Damaged MS Access Database?
Access Database Repair N Recovery Tool is particularly designed to repair corrupt/damaged MS Access database files. It works in both cases of mdb file repair & accdb file repair. As, the software is designed with such powerful algorithm that scans for the severely corrupted or damaged Access database files. The highly interactive GUI of this Microsoft access recovery tool helps user to easily repair and recover Access database without doing changes in the original structure of file.
The software works great in restoring damage or corrupt tables, queries, indexes and other Access database objects. Access Database Repair freeware Tool is the best option to fix all minor and major database errors occurred in MS Access 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, and previous one of Windows operating system such as Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/2003.
You can easily get the FREE TRIAL version of this software in order to check the features and reliability of the Free Access Database Repair Tool. To try the free trial version of this MS Access Database Repair Tool, click here…!
Steps To Use Access Database Repair Freeware Tool
Features Of MS Access Database Repair Tool
Below find out the key features of the MS Access database repair tool :
- Provide Complete Access Database Repair – It completely repair corrupted and fixes error issue in your Access database. It repairs both damaged MDB and ACCDB files of MS Access database and recover them with ease.
- Offer option to select or search corrupt Access database file – This tool provides option to select or find corrupt Access Database files that are stored on your computer hard drive. There are three options to add files they are “Select Files”, “Select Folder” or “Find File”.
- Preview Option after Scanning – After scanning the software allows you to see a preview of the recovered database files in the main interface of the software. For tables, the software shows the preview of the “table data” and “column information” in two columns in the right pane of the tool.
- Restore Deleted Records – It also has the option to restore deleted record in the database. But in order to recover deleted records, you need to select “Scan for deleted records” at the base while you choose database for repair.
- Recover all Access Database Objects – Access Database Repair tool is well suited to repair and recover all Access database objects that include Tables, Forms, Queries, Linked Table, Modules, Macros, Table Data, Indexes and so on.
- Fixes all Common Corruption Errors – MS Access database throws many minor and major error messages. But with the help of this tool, one can easily fix all such common error messages of MS Access database.
- Allow user to save repaired files at desired location – As and when your Access files gets repaired this tool offer two options to save repaired files. It allows you to either select the default location or you can select the desired location to save the file.
- Support Different languages – This tool has the capability to restore Access database in different languages such as in English, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese and German.
What Strategies Should Be Followed To Avoid Access Database Corruption?
#1: Split your database
Database should be split into pieces if more than one person is using it. A wizard will assist you during the procedure. Two ends will be back end and front end and name them correctly. With data and boundary objects, you can simply restore front end from backup.
#2: Don’t use memo fields
Avoid memo fields if probable. They cause corruption indirectly. Database in these cases could be repaired but little content may be lost. If you still need them, maintain them in separate tables and generate one-to-one relationship to parent table.
#3: Eliminate picture files
Habitually, keep out your picture files from database. Access is comfortable in attaching tables from numerous back-end databases.
#4: Create temporary tables for speeding queries
For nested or complex queries, Access may inscribe huge temporary data that’s hidden. This generally occurs when query works with little sum of data, stressing on JET engine. If Access chokes during this, you may end up as corrupted back-end file.
#5: Be careful with wireless networks (WiFi)
Connection may be lost due to numerous users or influential neighborhood networks and so on. And this can also result into database corruption. Such meddling isn’t an issue if users are habitually reading from database.
#6: Troubleshoot hardware
For corruption that happens from time to time, network hardware could be an issue. Hence narrow down your workstation and exchange substitute your error-prone station. If issue follows workstation, you know that’s the source. Hence getting rid of the substation could be easier.